High profile provider of NHS services on a national level is seeking a talented Head of IT to run the IM&T teams across their services in Wiltshire and Somerset.
This role will offer a high degree of autonomy, and will suit someone who enjoys and is happy to 'roll their sleeves up' as required. As well as BAU, this company are working on some truly impressive initiatives to ensure that technology delivers better health outcomes and experience for patients. Candidates will need to have previous experience of working for the NHS, a local authority (social services) or a private healthcare provide
- Provide strategic level support to the Senior Management Teams within your contract area and management to local based IM&T staff.
- Able to represent IT agenda to local SMT and vice versa
- Senior IM&T leader in contract area
- Wider understanding of regional pressure, politics, commissioners' aims and able to operate at high level representing the business' interest
- Accountable for IM&T workstream delivery of wider programmes in the contract area
- Accountable for budget delivery within contract allocated IMT spend within contract area
- Accountable for Mobilisation and Transformation IM&T workstreams
- Accountable for new business IMT model
If you have the required experience and are up for a challenging and rewarding role with a growing organisation with plenty of scope of career development, then please apply with your CV now. I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.