My client is looking for a Head of IT Security to join their organisation, based in London. Reporting to the CTO you will be responsible for establishing the visions, strategies and programmes to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately secured across the company.
Role: Head of IT Security
Location: London - City
Salary: £110,000 - £140,000 (Dependent on Experience)
·Provide leadership for defining, building, implementing, and maintaining the suite of security controls (preventative, detective, responsive) across systems, networks, processes, and programs
·You will develop and maintain the strategy for delivering and sourcing information security capability (skills, processes, technologies) to effectively address current and emerging threats in the context of business strategies.
·Specify, implement, manage and maintain infrastructure security solutions including updating and tuning of security devices
·Maintain appropriate operational documentation, procedures, processes and hardware and software inventory detail
·An advocate of key information security performance indicators and continuous improvement planning and continually seek out ways to improve and innovate in security operations
·Conduct operation event analysis reporting on activities through regular scheduled reporting and communications
Key competencies and experience required
* 5- 8 Years' experience IT/Cyber Security management roles.
* Proven experience and with a successful track record in developing and running a Security function from scratch.
* Driving common InfoSec certification processes such as ISO27001, SOC 1/2, NIST, PCI-DSS
* Hands-on experience identifying, deploying and managing security tools in a public cloud environment
* Experience in a DevSecOps role to integrate and automate security with the rest of the engineering team
For further details & a discrete conversation please get in touch immediately