Head of Management Information/ Head of MI
iO are currently recruiting for one of the London Markets leading specialist insurers. Due to the growth and complexity of their information needs a Head of MI position has become available.
The successful Head of MI will be tasked with translating MI visions for UK/ Europe into new target operating models as well as multi-year strategic change delivery plan.
* MI strategy definition and delivery - translating a vision into a structured change delivery plan covering all aspects of MI delivery from infrastructure over data architecture to performance analytics.
* Innovation - use a strong understanding of the business alongside broader knowledge of MI delivery across the insurance and/or other industries to continue to push the boundaries for what value MI can deliver to the business
* Deliver existing suites of BAU reports
* Lead regular prioritisation sessions with the business leadership
* Project delivery - ensure the team is delivering the MI work streams of change programmes across the two businesses, delivering against the specific project needs but in a manner that is consistent with and progresses the overall strategy. This includes the UK underwriting platform replacement programme which is on-going and has significant MI implications - and it will include the potential replacement of the European platforms as well
* Team leadership for a multi-geography team
* Extensive experience of MI provision (10 years +)
* Experience of defining and running complex change projects
* Track record of team leadership in a rapidly changing environment
* Track record of management of senior stakeholders
* Good working knowledge of industry-standard toolsets including data management frameworks, reporting and dashboard or other information visualisation solutions