Healthcare Business Development Lead - £75,000-£100,000 + significant bonus - NHS Technology
For this role we are not necessarily seeking a candidate with previous sales or business development experience.
You will be a perfect fit if:
- You have an extensive network within the NHS, typically at CIO and CCIO level.
- You have a strong affinity for the values of the NHS and will have a genuine desire to drive improvements through more effective use of technology and through adoption of best practice ways of working/operating.
- You have strong commercial acumen, having contributed to a complex sales cycle and/or bid process.
- You are based in or around Manchester, Leeds or Newcastle as the role will focus on the regions (outside of London and South East).
- You have good experience of IT and systems in healthcare (NHS). You will have an awareness of current and future developments in cloud technology, Agile ways of working, and will be capable of spotting opportunities as a result of your holistic understanding of the structure of the NHS and wider health economy.
- You are energetic, driven and resilient.
- You can work through politically challenging relationships/situations, and make things happen, working in pressurised environments.
- You are a good listener, a natural relationship builder, used to delivering results, and able to say no, on occasions.
This global firm, with one of the most capable technical workforces in the UK, is successfully building strong, strategic relationships with large, national NHS bodies in Scotland and England. It now wants to deepen these relationships as well as grow rapidly into the regions across England.
To support this they are looking to appoint a Business Development Lead for their Health Sector (within Public Sector) business. The individual will be responsible for driving additional growth through developing strong relationships with CIO and CCIO leaders within Healthcare. Through these relationships a Pipeline of >£100m is expected to be developed in the medium-term and your role will also involve supporting the development of propositions and platforms that meet the needs of target accounts.
This is a great time to be joining the Healthcare team and a rare opportunity to build something very exciting over the next 5 - 10 years. A start-up within a smart, ambitious global firm, with one of the most capable technical workforces in the UK.
What's on offer for you:
- Professional development.
- Accelerated career progression.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Collaboration is at the core of the way they work, however they also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We are retained on this role, and we have a defined timeline for shortlisting and interviews. Interviews will take place week commencing July 9th, so please apply with your CV now and I will call you to discuss this role in more detail.