Hygiene Manager - Cornwall
Are you a Hygiene Manager looking for a new challenge and the sea breeze flowing through your hair in the beautiful setting of Cornwall?
Do you want the chance to be working for a food manufacturing growing year on year?
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as a hygiene manager within food manufacturing with a company continuing to thrive in the current market.
* To be ultimately responsible for hygiene across the whole site
* To ensure all areas are visually clean and that food contact and product handling areas are microbiologically clean.
* To assist in maintaining environmental standards across the site.
* To directly manage the facilities hygiene team, and the factory hygiene operatives.
* To write and develop procedures, work instructions and schedules to facilitate the above.
* Self-motivated, drive and enthusiasm to deliver continuous improvement results.
* Tenacity and ability to influence others.
* Good communication skills with a supportive with a practical approach
* At least two years' food manufacturing hygiene & management experience
You can expect to receive a salary of £40,000.
This is quite a competitive position, so if this could be the role for you, apply today!
For any questions, please get in touch with Sam Brockington at iO Associates or apply on the link provided.