IT Operations Manager | £47,000 |Housing Association |Nottingham
iO Associates are currently supporting a forward thinking and innovative housing association based in the Midlands. The company are employee centric and will offer flexible working hours to accommodate your needs.
They are looking for a leader. They are looking for someone to work alongside the head of IT and assist in leading the digital transformation that is currently underway. If you are a positive, driven and highly technical leader, this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Strong 3rd line technical skillset
* Enough technical ability to cover the core responsibilities of the ICT Infrastructure and Security Manager.
* Experience in managing an IT service desk and infrastructure operations.
* Experience with leading a portfolio of ICT projects.
* Strong leadership experience in a senior IT role.
* The ability to communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders across the business.
* Experience in project/change management implementation.
* IT security experience
* Experience of working in a similar role with another housing association
If you have the above skills please apply bellow or contact me at f.burton @ ioassociates.co.uk.