Information Analyst / Data Analyst required to provide data analysis expertise into the NHS Digital 111 online programme.
The work will consist of data portal refinement, CCG queries, product team queries, exec level queries, creation of KPI and benefit management dashboards and support to user research analytics.
You will conduct the analysis of the different layers of data available in relation to the 111 online product.
These include data from both user surveys and user research, aggregated live data, aggregated 111 telephone data to be used for comparisons, associated published datasets linked and data on implementation progress.
The main deliverable will be the production and maintenance of data portals, dashboards, the documentation of dashboard formulas and a regular summary of findings and recommendations.
Essential skills and experience:
- Coding of analytical algorithms to support ad hoc data requirements, ensuring a valid use case is available and the request meets all legal directives for data usage,
- Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced environment, in an analyst or data scientist role; conducting and interpreting complex analysis and reconciling conflicting information; investigating and resolving data quality issues,
- Problem solving in novel areas, excellent written and verbal communications skills, experience of producing reports and presentations for both specialist and non-technical audiences,
- Advanced knowledge and experience of statistical analysis and competent use of SQL and of MS-Excel data analysis features with excellent planning skills and ability to work with conflicting priorities,
- Experience of working in the health sector and specifically of working with UEC data
- Experience with a variety of professional data analysis tools including Power Bi and Tableau
If this sounds like you and you can start a new role in the next 4 weeks then please apply with you CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.