Information Analyst - Consultancy on site with NHS - OUTSIDE IR35
We are seeking an Information Analyst to join a high-profile Consultancy who are currently working with an NHS Trust in London. The are going through a recruitment phase to hire the best candidates to join their Business Intelligence department. You will be supporting BAU, and in particular you will be responsible for creating and running weekly and monthly statutory return reports. The successful candidate must be highly proficient in Excel, SQL, running reports, and must be able to hit the ground running and support the team.
You will be a perfect fit if:
- You have worked as an Information Analyst in a Community Trust
- You have experience of statutory reporting
- You're technically focused
- You have a mathematical way of thinking
- You have worked in the NHS for a number of years in an Information or Business Intelligence department
- You have knowledge and experience in SQL, Excel, and other Business Intelligence tools (SSRS)
This could be your next venture if:
·You enjoy working with people to achieve important data standards and regulatory compliance
·You are well versed in how data must be kept secure in IT systems
·You enjoy variety in your work
·You have an affinity with the values expected when working in the healthcare provider sector
Please apply with your CV now and I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.