Information and Systems Manager - Permanent - Healthcare - London
Salary - £38,000 - £44,000
This is the chance to be part of an organisation revolutionising their data management and processing, in order to create a more efficient and innovative BI solution.
Our client is a private healthcare organisation offering NHS services, with the aim of becoming the leading 'out of hospital' healthcare service provider. Joining their team brings the opportunity to directly influence this projects success, and be surrounded by committed and talented individuals sharing the mission of improving primary patient care across the UK.
This role involves multiple responsibilities across the department. This individual will be building and developing reports to support changes and new requirements, be involved with production of operational and clinical dashboards, and implement new systems using healthcare specification.
You will establish a close working relationship with Service, Regional Managers and Directors, and support the training of staff on new systems and updates
* Expert Excel and SQL abilities
* Ability to showcase top quality reporting across levels
* Excellent communication skills, for both technical and non-technical staff, and clinical staff interaction
* High level management experience
* Intelligent understanding of clinical systems including SystmONE and Adastra
* An ambition to learn and contribute to a collaborative environment
If this sounds like your next role, please submit your CV now and I will be in touch today