INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST
Working for an international financial services group, the Information Security Analyst will be involved in a wide variety of information security functions. The role encompasses business continuity management, third party vendor assurance, physical security, anti-bribery and corruption, information security, privacy and data protection and retention.
The Security Analyst will ensure that security standards are being met and that training is appropriately provisioned in the group. You will maintain the necessary frameworks through with security compliance can be measured, along with making sure that security is appropriately provisioned within the organisation.
* Conducting threat and risk assessments against systems and applications
* Assist with the implementation of security training plans
* Reporting on security risks and controls
* Operate and manage IT security tools and services
* Ensuring that policies and standards are complied with and up to date (e.g. ISO27001, PCI-DSS)
* Experience in the implementation of security within an organisation
* Current understanding of information security risks around social media, BYO/D, and Cloud computing
* A product security / application security analyst background (desirable)
* Risk background
* Experience with data transmissions
* Background with Business Continuity planning
* Excellent communication skills with an ability to translate difficult technical concepts into understandable business language for stakeholders
* A degree or certification in Information Security (e.g. CISSP/CISM/CISA) (desirable)
If you are an experienced Information Security Analyst looking for their next exciting opportunity with a large, international organisation, apply on the link or call iO Associates and ask for Brogan for more information.