IO Associates are helping a leading organisation in Swansea recruit an Information Security Analyst. The successful candidate will support in the development and maturation of the Information Security function.
Role: Information Security Analyst
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
·Contribute to Regulatory Compliance, IT Audit Governance, IT Risks and work as part of the wider team to provide key subject matter resource for the Technology GDPR deliverables.
* Contribute to security-related initiatives such as Internal and External Information Security Audits and Vendor Management processes.
* Perform information security reviews of the core business and group activities, as well as third parties.
* Drive and mature the implementation of ISO27001 ISMS and its ongoing maintenance and related activities such as internal audits and evidence exercises.
* Contribute to maintaining Information Security Audit program and Risk Event Register
* Provide guidance and assist business stakeholders with Informational Security enterprise.
* Manage and negotiate audits and reported audit issues with Internal / External Audits in order to influence the final audit report rating.
* Contribute to the future of Information Security & Governance strategy.
* Recommend and implement changes in security policies and practices in accordance with legislation.
* Assist with team development and communicate enterprise-wide information security related metrics and reporting to all levels, to include risks assessments, information security policy/standards approvals and exceptions, and supplier security assessments.
* Produce management dashboards
* Knowledge of information security practices and procedures with 2 years' experience in an Information Security / IT Governance role.
* PCIDSS & ISO27001 Experience.
* GDPR knowledge
* Ability to produce management and reports to an agreed schedule or upon request
If interested, Get in touch!