A high profile blue chip organisation, based in Surrey is urgently looking to take on an Information Security Architect in order to promote and implement commercial information best practices.
A successful applicant will be able to easily build relationships, be a self-starter while being able to participate in the wider team remit and show a willingness to learn and use various components and tools relating to Information Security.
In return my client will offer the freedom of autonomy and decision making, continuous professional development and the opportunity to progress a career with a high profile financial company.
A Successful candidate will be able to;
• Demonstrate an understanding of network architecture, structure and security in particular
o Principles and best practices of network architecture
o Firewall configuration and management
o Intruder detection and Intruder prevention
o Network Management and Governance
o Vulnerability/Penetration testing (internal/external)
• Have an awareness of techniques used by Hackers or other criminals
• Be proficient with MS Office
• Communicate effectively and be able to produce timely, accurate and succinct reports
• Vulnerability scanning Software
• Antivirus software and management tools
• Encryption technologies
• Understanding/Knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux (including virtualisation)
• Experience of assessing the vulnerability of a project and undertake appropriate risk analysis
• Compliance, with a strong attention to detail
• SIEM Principles
• A degree in a relevant field or appropriate commercial qualifications e.g. (CISSP, SSCP, CEH..)
If you are keen to progress your career with a blue chip organisation then apply today!