A fantastic opportunity has just arisen with a leading client of iO Associates. A Technology company is looking for an Information Security & Compliance Manager to join their organisation. Based in Milton Keynes this is a new role which is looking for an experienced professional.
Contract Type: Permanent
Role Title: Information Security & Compliance Manager.
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 + Company benefits
Location: Milton Keynes
* Be the focal point of Information Security for the whole organisation.
* Determine and maintain an inventory of all regulatory, commercial and organisational technology compliance requirements
* Creating and modifying all compliance policies
* Create an IT compliance risk assessment framework and periodically assess the risks
* Identify compliance control gaps and remedy them
* Develop and direct IT compliance control monitoring programs
* Reporting to key senior stakeholders in the business with regards to IT Security & Compliance
* Solid understanding of ISO27001/2 standards and methodology, IT Governance, Information Security risks and controls, and IT Infrastructure
* A strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies
* Experience developing and maintaining policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
* Strong project management skills and experience creating and managing project plans, including budgeting and resource allocation
* Experience performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments
For further details on this Information Security & Complinace Manager role please get in contact ASAP.