Information Security Product Specialist/Security Analyst/Information Security Specialist/ISO27001/
Rate: £450-600 per day
Purpose of this role is to provide support for any operational information security incidents and requests and to deal with them accordingly. Varied, business-facing role providing internal information security consultancy. Mix of process work and technical work - which includes monitoring, management and resolution of information security related support calls and liaising with both clients and other IT teams to resolve the issue.
The role holder will be responsible for all Information Security systems and to ensure that all IT systems are adequately protected in line with ISO27001 requirements, and will also contribute to the continual development of internal best practice and process.
* Develop, modify, maintain and document security processes and procedures in line with ISO27001
* Represent the Information Secuirty team in change control
* Legislative & Regulatory awareness
* Virus reports
* Provision of user account administration advice and guidance
* investigation of spam/malicious emails
* investigation of security system alerts
* Security knowledge enhancement
* Cyber Security awareness
* Performing risk assessments, compliance checks
* Developing, agreeing and managing the implementation remediation plans
* Investigations and reporting on information security risks
* Record keeping and auditing in relation to the operation of the ISMS
* Weekly security induction presentations
* Providing support through Assyst Call Queue
* Deputising for any of the Information Security Team Leader's responsibilities as and when required
Key Skills & Experience Required:
* Significant experience ideally within a law firm or professional services environment
* In depth understanding of personal computer architectures, operating systems, computer networking infrastructures, Firewalls and web security, Internet/Intranet security, mobile devices security and how information security principles apply is essential.
* Understanding of anti-virus; encryption; access control; OS Security: Firewalls