Role: Information Security Manager
IO Associates are excited to be working with a fantastic international charity to help them find a new IT Security manager to take on an ambitious and exciting role with plenty of scope and support.
This role will be perfect if you are looking to take a step up into a senior position and are prepared to take on a new challenge and if you are looking to take on a role that will make a real difference to the world.
You will enter as the sole IT Security manager and take control of shaping the policies, technical testing, training and auditing of the organsation and build upon the already implemented framework.
* Take the lead on implementing and supporting the strategic vision of the company
* Manage and monitor the security frameworks and develop metrics to measure their efficiency and effectiveness
* Take a technical interest in security across penetration testing and firewall management
Skills / Experience
* Excellent experience within the Security sector or equivilant experience
* knowledge implenting ISO27001 and PCI/DSS frameworks
* Understanding of Penetration testing and ethical hacking is desirable
* Knowledge of firewalls is also advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for an Information Security Manager to take on an incredibly exciting role within the the charity sector and help make a real difference to the world.
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Alternatively, you can get in touch. P.Barrett @ ioassociates.co.uk 01173 328 100.