IO Associates are looking for an Information Security Officer for a leading FS organisation in Bristol. The successful candidate will develop, implements and enforce security policies.
Role: Information Security Officer
Salary: £50,000 + Great Benefits
- Investigating suspected and actual breaches of security and undertaking reporting/remedial action as required
- Providing expert advice to the organisation on ISO27001, PCI/DSS and on information risk analysis
- Developing, implementing and enforcing suitable and relevant information security policies, standards and procedures which are reviewed on a regular basis
- Ensuring these are compliant with DPR and other legislation and regulations relevant to information security
- Researching, developing, implementing and testing the company's information security in order to protect information and prevent unauthorised access
- Keeping all staff informed on security measures, explaining potential threats, installing software, implementing security measures and monitoring networks
- PCI-DSS experience
- Previous experience of conducting pen testing
- Extensive knowledge of ISO27001/ISO27007
For further details please get in contact immediately!