My client is a global IT Consultancy looking for experienced consultants to join their security team. They are looking for a number of consultants that cover various aspects of IT Security to be out on the ground and assist with the third parties.
You will be responsible for ensuring requirements are delivered and make sure they are being implemented for clients and partners.
Below is a list of skills required:
* Proven ability to make sound pragmatic decisions and judgements under tight timelines.
* Ideally will have a CISSP, CISA or CISM qualification
* Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
* Ability to think on your feet and develop solutions in various situations.
* Experience of risk management principles and associated methodologies.
* Experience with Security Assessments
* Process driven, and has eye for detail, automation and efficiency to improve programs/processes.
RISK CONSULTANT / GRC CONSULTANT / INFORSEC CONSULTANT / CISSP / CISM / CISA / ISO27001 / PCI-DSS
In return for your hard work and commitment you'll be provided with a generous package which includes a pension, healthcare and different bonuses.
In addition to this you'll also be working at an organisation who promotes internal advancement, where you'll get the opportunity to learn new technologies, earn promotions within the business and travel to the various offices throughout the UK and the World.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a relevant professional qualification, for example CISSP or CISA along with significant recent experience at a senior level in managing investigations into legal or regulatory issues, as well as risk management or auditing. You will also have up to date knowledge of best practice in IG and data protection. The successful candidate will need to be organised, able to prioritise their work and be skilled at working effectively both individually and as part of a team.