£35,000 - £40,000 per annum + excellent benefits
iO Associates are currently partnering with a well-known international charity, who assist in the areas of education, disaster relief, food and health, to some of the most vulnerable areas across the world.
This international organisation with around 2000 employees, is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to design, deliver and maintain the on premise and cloud-based infrastructure as well as taking on a number of exciting international projects.
* Lead Global Infrastructure projects from conception through to completion and management
* Take a lead role in the monitoring and maintenance of cloud infrastructure
* When necessary provide 2nd and 3rd line support for UK and international users
* Provide a high level of technical expertise and assist the Senior Infrastructure Engineer in future strategic planning
* Previous Experience within a project-focused Infrastructure role
* Knowledge of Virtualisation (Hyper-V or VMware ESXi)
* Good understanding of the Microsoft stack across AD, Exchange and Windows Servers
* Experience with Office 365 migrations and management
* Excellent knowledge of cloud infrastructure (Azure or AWS) across design, build and migrations
With a variety of interesting projects around the corner, including the wiring of a brand-new building, this organisation is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with the ability to adapt and learn quickly.
As the Infrastructure Engineer you will also provide 2nd and 3rd line to support to international users where needed. The ideal Infrastructure Engineer candidate will have some cloud-based experience, and a strong grasp on infrastructure fundamentals.
If you are looking for an essential position within an influential organisation and want to help make a change, as well as the freedom to work with a range of technology then this Infrastructure Engineer role is the one for you, please apply here for more information.