My market leading client based in Yorkshire require an Infrastructure Project Manager for a permanent role to start ASAP.
The suitable candidate will have proven experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager, specialising in Network based technologies, IT infrastructure based projects and have Change control experience.
Other requirements for the suitable candidate -
- Prince 2
- Conduct and Run meetings with both stakeholders and internal teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent process definition and planning experience following Prince 2 processes
- Have proven experience of matrix managing both technical and project resource
- Public Sector experience beneficial but not essential
The role is looking to pay circa £45-55 depending upon relevant experience.