IT Infrastructure Project Manager required by my client, a leading insurance organisation based in London, to join on a 6 month contract. You will be responsible for managing the IT activities for company integration projects. This includes integration planning through to delivery of consolidated systems and structured.
You will need to have strong background in IT infrastructure project management with a working knowledge of server, virtualisation, network, data center, active directory, end-user computing platforms and data / system migration.
* Strong background in IT Infrastructure project management (5+ years) with working knowledge of Server, Virtualization, Network, Datacenter, Active Directory, Collaboration, End-user computing platforms, data and system migration methods and tools. PMP desired
* Proven experience managing small to mid-sized IT projects independently
* Demonstrated ability to plan and manage projects which span both business and IT disciplines
* Strong communication and facilitation skills with an ability to effectively manage cross-functional team discussions
* Strong management skills with an ability to achieve results in a matrix management environment
* Ability to translate business needs into IT deliverables
* Strong business planning, organizing, prioritizing and analytical skills
* Multi-disciplinary information technology familiarity with proven systems deployment experience
* BS Degree/Equivalent (Technology focus preferable)
* Insurance market experience required