IO Associates are helping an exciting organisation recruit an Infrastructure Support Engineer. The successful candidate will provide 1st and 2nd line application support to the clients expanding customer base covering a whole range of technologies and software solutions.
Role: infrastructure Support Engineer
Salary: Up to £30,000 + Benefits (Private healthcare, pension, Free parking, Mobile phone)
* Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills
* Log file analysis
* Experience of 2nd level support (as minimum entry level)
* Experience working in a support operation within an IT & customer service organisation
* Internal application support experience - Essential
* Previous exposure to SQL basics, Active Directory & Citrix XenApp 7.x & VMware
* Perform morning daily checks on 'live' customer systems
* Providing 1st & 2nd line support internally and to customers
* Assist customers in solving issues; this will include technical and how-to queries across the platform, software and user interface
* Manage customer 'incident' and 'service requests' through an internal ticketing system
* Monitor customer environments and systems using a number of monitoring methods
* Liaise with 3rd party vendors to log issues and faults if required
* Carry out upgrades, maintenance and fixes to a range of different systems and software
Genesys Software experience/exposure would be advantageous.
Please get in touch for more details.