My Clients in-house Innovation team consists of around 40 staff working in partnership with customers to bring new ideas to the market and create a new generation of drug delivery devices. At the Innovation Centre, you'll get to see designs go from the early concept stage right through to manufacture for patient use.
Now they're hiring for an Innovation Manager (Research and Early Development) to join the Innovation team. In this role you will be responsible for;
* Leading the early development activities and feasibility studies for clients.
* IP management.
* Identification and creation of novel technologies.
* Open Innovation.
* Academic collaborations.
* Project leadership.
To be successful in this role we're looking for you to have the following skills, experience and knowledge;
* Significant experience working in innovation / R&D in the medical device and pharmaceutical sector.
* Programme management experience.
* ISO13485 regulatory knowledge. Ability to operate as part of the Innovation Centre senior management team and to contribute to the strategy.
* Proven budget development and management experience.
They want to provide an environment where their staff play an active part in the growth of the business. A challenging but supportive environment where talented people can really grow and take advantage of a wide range of diverse opportunities that are on offer.
They regularly benchmark themselves against the industry and they're confident that they offer a competitive salary (£50,000-£70,000) and benefits package to all colleagues including 28 days holiday plus statutory holidays, 8% employer contribution Pension scheme, private medical insurance, group life assurance, employee share schemes and an active well-being programme.
If this role sounds like it could be for you or you'd like to find out more then please get in touch ASAP by sending me a copy of your CV and suggesting a good time to call. If you don't have an up to date CV, don't worry I am more than happy to speak to you about the position and help with any CV related questions.