Integrated Supply Chain Project Manager - FMCG
Are you an experienced Project Manager and Supply Chain specialist looking for a new challenge?
Do you want the chance to be working for a leading drink manufacturing company in the heart of London?
This is a great opportunity to progress your career as a project manager within manufacturing with a company continuing to thrive in the current market. This is a role you can really take control of and choose which direction you want the project to go. The recent acquisition of the site means the role is a real chance to make your mark in the future of a multi-national company. There is the option of flexible working hours, 1 day home a week, and a great working culture.
* Independently manage and deliver on time and in budget a portfolio of change projects across the business, from project scoping to execution and post evaluation.
* Engage relevant stakeholders and co-ordinate information across the project team and ensure on time delivery of projects.
* Support the ISC Programme and Change Director to generate & maintain an on-going continuous improvement project pipeline that delivers efficiencies and savings.
* Graduate & good business acumen.
* 3+ years' experience of autonomously leading complex projects within FMCG businesses at a UK level, on time and to business case.
* Strong experience in production operations and/or logistics/distribution operations. A background in the drinks industry is highly desirable.
* Achieves results through others: strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to bring individuals into teams (virtually & directly) and collectively deliver results.
You can expect to receive a salary of £45,000 - £50,000
This is quite a competitive position, so if this could be the role for you, apply today!
For any questions, please get in touch with Sam Brockington at iO Associates or apply on the link provided.