iO associates are currently looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic and experienced iOS developer to join one of our growing, innovative Clients based in Manchester. This is an amazing opportunity where you'll be developing Mobile Apps for major brands.
You'll use your technical skills to develop cutting edge solutions to benefit the colleagues and customers. You'll use your problem-solving skills to support business facing projects to ensure solutions meet business needs.
* A minimum 2:2 degree in an IT related discipline or experience in app development
* It's essential that you have experience of developing high quality, scalable and efficient iOS apps for the Apple App Store.
* Experience of Swift, Xcode, JSON, unit testing and mobile technologies is essential.
* Experience of Agile Methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban.
* You'll also need excellent written and verbal communication skills as this role will involve regular interaction with teams across the business.
In return, the Mobile Developer will receive great training, varied and interesting development opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send you CV now. You can also call me (Rebecca Long) on 0117 332 8100.
Alternatively if you know of someone who may be a good fit we offer an excellent referral scheme.
I look forward to hearing from you.