IT Asset Management Analyst
iO Associates are looking for a IT Asset Management Analyst to join a leading and IT Service Team based in Surrey in the education sector.
What the role will entail?
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the IT Assets within the support service
- Management of the full IT Hardware life cycle
- Performing monthly desktop and physical audits
- Liaison with internal support teams, third party suppliers and IT stakeholders
What we need from you?
- 2+ years in a similar position
- Broad understanding of IT Services and Support
- Knowledge of IT Service Management practices
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to take on more responsibility and progress with their career, with the added bonus of 40 days holiday!
If this sounds like an opportunity that would be of interest, apply through the link now and we will be in touch with more information.
Key words: IT Asset Management / IT Asset Coordinator / IT Service Management