IT Business Analyst required by my client, a leading insurance organisation based in Surrey, to join on a 6-month contract. You will be responsible for supporting several workstreams on a programme anticipated to run until the end of 2019.
You will be enabling the business to drive efficiencies on an identification / verification system to lower time taken to identify the customer while simultaneously supporting the integration of the organisations core system with the new telephony solution. An understanding of APIs is desirable including experience on telephony (e.g. voice, IVR, routing) projects within insurance / financial services.
* Proven track record of working as an IT Business Analyst
* Experience in methodologies, namely Agile and / or Waterfall
* Experience with telephony (e.g. voice, IVR, routing) projects
* Experience with managing third parties
* Insurance market experience
* Insurance / financial services experience