Location: Central London
Do you want a challenge? I am currently recruiting for an EMEA PRS Systems Manager for a Specialist Insurance Company based in Central London. This company is looking to undertake a transformation to a more agile delivery transformation. They are looking to implement various digital contact points that will aid the insurance process and are looking for an IT Project Manager to help them to achieve this.
So you will be championing the Agile journey and helping to take the company through this transformation so that the best is being made out of their resources. You would be managing multiple projects covering the full project lifecycle to make sure that they meet the requirements of the business You will be ensuring that all service issues are addressed and that project demand is being met and managed adequately in the required time period.
This will involve:
* Working closely with Project Managers to oversee maximum delivery
* Making appropriate improvements in the processes and management to ensure best practice
* Promoting Agile principles
* Interacting with key business stakeholders and other IT teams
* Making regular reports to the CIO
* Ensuring that projects remain on track and to budget
* Line Managing five Chubb employees
* The vendor management of offshore partner resources
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience in the Insurance Sector
* Experience and Qualifications in Agile and as a Scrum Master
* In depth knowledge of the full Software Development Life Cycle
* Over 5 years' experience managing IT projects
* Experience working with business stakeholders and technical teams
This role is ideal for those who will relish a challenge. You would be a robust, hardworking and tenacious manager who is looking to challenge others constructively. If this sounds like you then please apply by clicking the link below or get in touch with me.
You can catch me on:
T: 01173 328 100
E: l.scott @ ioassociates.co.uk