As IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for multiple work streams as part of a business and change programme, ensuring delivery to time, quality and cost objectives.
The Project Manager will mainly focus on Application Development projects but will also incorporate Infrastructure and Business Process change. You will effectively manage all aspects of Projects including: planning, monitoring, control, reporting, and communication.
* Performing relevant project management activities e.g. initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control and close.
* Plan for and manage change and risks
* Interface and communicate with project team, management, stakeholders, partner and suppliers
* Deliver projects aligned to overall business and technology strategies and architectures
* Manage external contracts and suppliers when needed
* Plan and support project QA testing, system testing, user acceptance testing, and test results
* Management of project budgets up to c£500k
* Managing multi-disciplined Project Teams
* A Degree in IT or a related discipline
* Experience managing projects with personal responsibility for delivering to time and cost more than £500k and 6 months in duration
* Experience delivering Application Development projects
* Experience of recognised project management methodologies e.g. Prince 2, Agile, PMP
* Strong stakeholder management skills
* Managing in-house and external project teams
* Delivery focussed
* Experience across the full project life cycle
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience in Financial Services or IT industry
If you are an experienced Project Manager with strong experience working on IT projects, please send across your CV now to be considered.