IT Project Manager required by leading global insurance organisation in Central London to support a major system change programme. This Project Manager will help the business with rationalising their applications estate. Experience supporting a similar insurance organisation with similar initiatives is desirable alongside strong stakeholder management skills.
* IT Project Manager - 5 years
* Experience / capable of managing stakeholders and business users during complex IT change
* Agile / Waterfall
* Software upgrades and end to end SDLC exposure
* Application simplification and migration experience (i.e. CDL, Acturis, Total Objects XB, Transactor, SSP)
* Insurance (London Market / Broking advantageous)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced PM to join a market leading organisation in London alongside an experienced team and gain exposure to complex IT projects during a period of significant change and transformation.
Please apply with an updated CV if interested.