IO Associates are helping a leading organisation in Kent recruit an IT Risk Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for first line security controls and providing an independent view on security strategy and controls.
Role: IT Risk Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + Great Benefits
* Provide second line assurance over the design and operational effectiveness of key controls
* Provide risk advice
* Support and challenge risk management planning processes and its implementation;
* Review and assess information and technology risk MI
* Support the implementation and operation of the Information & Technology Risk Framework & be the SME for the Risk Function
* Assist with preparation of Board Risk Committee, Board and Audit Committee reporting on information and technology risks;
* Involvement in risk mitigation projects
* 3-5 Years' experience in IT, Security or Information Security function - Financial Services experience would be advantageous
* Strong experience with IT systems, processes and controls as well as previously developing risk assessments, prioritising risks and assessing / testing controls
* Able to look at risk identification and management methodology and the inter-relationship between identification of root cause and design/reporting of controls.
* Knowledge of Technology Risk Frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ISF, ISO27000 series)
* CISSP, CISM OR CISA certified
Interested? Get in touch!