IT Security Analyst required for a Managed Services client based in West Yorkshire. The IT Security Analyst will be providing analytic and maintenance of Managed Service customer infrastructure. The technology focus is on LogRhythm, but other tools such as ArcSight, Nessus, Skybox, Checkpoint SmartEvent, and FortiAnalyser would all be beneficial to this role.
DAY TO DAY
* Work with Managed Service clients adding value and benefit to their usage of managed security tools
* Work on clients data requirements, investigations, and reporting
* Analysis of client events and alarms - improving their security and adding value
* Working on the up-keep, maintenance, and capacity management of systems
* Proven experience with LogRhythm
* Experience with SIEM or related tools e.g. Splunk, ArcSight
* Experience with either Windows or Linux system maintenance and knowledge of how to harden them
* Experience in a client facing role
If you are interested in joining a growing organisation with the opportunity to train and develop your skill set within Security, please do apply on the link or call iO Associates and ask for Brogan for more information.