IT Project Manager required by my client, a leading insurance organisation based in London, to join them on a permanent basis based in central London. You will be joining a small market leading team working in an Agile environment supporting a large digital transformation programme.
The right candidate will have experience of Agile delivery, prior experience matrix managing other Project Managers / Scrum Masters from a London market, GI or Life insurance background (essential). Experience with digital transformation programmes working across the full software development life cycle (SDLC) will be of real interest.
* Proven experience of delivering business and technical projects using internal and external suppliers
* Experience of using agile and lean methodologies to deliver projects
* Experience in Matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
* Proven experience of managing project budgets, delivering value for money and forecasting need
* Experience working within the insurance market (i.e. Lloyd's market, GI and / or Life)
* Experience working on Digital / BPM projects (i.e. Mendix, PEGA, Salesforce, OpenText, Metastorm, Appian, Outsystems, broker / customer facing portals, etc.)