iO associates are working with one of the most exciting Digital House in London, they are highly decorated in the field and are looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst with experience in both 1st and 2nd line support.
The company is growing rapidly and they are looking for a candidate who is looking for a long term future who is, friendly, active, driven and ready to jump straight in.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Leading help desk incidents and diagnosing problems in a timely manner
* Communicating with staff and clients face to face and over the phone
* Monitoring and maintaining computer systems
* VoIP phone system configuration
* Testing and evaluating new technologies
* Virtual Machine (VM) maintenance
* Experience providing customer support on both Apple Mac and Windows
* Project Management Skills
* Willing to travel between Bristol and London
* Printer Support
* Cisco CCENT desirable
* Active/Open directory desirable
If you think this is the job for YOU, please do not hesitate to apply.
This job will not be around for long!
Key words: 2nd line support / second line support / IT Support Engineer / IT Support