IT Solutions Architect | Not for Profit | Dorset | c. £58,000
Fantastic opportunity to work with a nationally cherished and leading, charity organisation who are looking for their new IT Solutions Architect.
If you are a technology specialist with excellent interpersonal skills, and used to working with both technical and non technical people, please get in touch!
* Responsible for baselining the current infrastructure landscape and evangelises infrastructure architecture through modelling, strategy, road mapping, and standards; evolves the vision and future state architecture that influences and aligns to Evidence, Insights and Technology goals, objectives, and relevant organisation strategies.
* Provides architectural management and rationalisation of the infrastructure estate, managing gaps and overlaps in capability, reducing cost, informing development / investment etc.
* Leads the creation and maintenance of roadmaps for infrastructure platforms and technologies, enabling decisions on the retention, elimination, replacement or investment of infrastructure hardware and software.
* Responsible for identifying, comparing and recommending solution options, performing high level options analyses and developing conceptual architectures.
* Engages in architectural governance processes; upholding and applying strategic Enterprise Architecture direction; conducting peer review of artefacts developed by other Application or Data Architects.
Get in touch today at or give me a call on 0117 3328100.