We are currently working with a leading London based Fintech organisation seeking a new IT support specialist. The support engineer will be working across both applications and systems support.
This organisation is looking for an IT Engineer to join the offices working on their 24/7 high availability platform. This is a pivotal role within the organisation responsible for maintaining the whole production stack.
Responsibilities will include:
* monitoring of highly available production systems, networks and customer facing applications
* Responsible for 1st & 2nd level system and application support
* Monitoring all systems, network and applications
* Responsible for end to end Incident, Change and Problem Management for all incidents in production
* Identify and implement improvements to delivery of effective and efficient engineering support
* Demonstrable experience monitoring and managing mission critical systems in a 24/7 environment
* Proven experience and knowledge of ITIL processes within a fast-paced, web based, support environment
* The ability to take control of, and lead, major incident investigations
* Able to understand technical discussions and solutions to communicate and explain these effectively to non-technical personnel
* Expert problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Due to the nature of the role it is essential that you offer experience working on a high availability online platform or web-based sales business. If you would like to learn more about this role or be considered, please do send your CV through and I will be in touch.