£35,000 - £47,000 + Excellent Benefits Package + Training + Progression
An IT Support Engineer is currently needed for my defence client based in Tewkesbury, who partner with companies all around the world to bring innovative cyber security solutions to market, which compete with global giants, well established in their field.
You'll be joining an existing support team, getting involved in installing, supporting, maintaining and developing their internal systems - all of which are the core of their business.
You will also:
* Investigate and rectify any reported faults covering PC server, LAN, Wi-Fi and VOIP
* Maintain network components, including switches, routers and firewalls
* Maintain active directory updates, exchange user accounts, profile administration, network & software installations.
You will have experience in:
* Microsoft applications/system architectures
* Networking Knowledge (switching, routing, firewalls, TCP/IP, VPN, VLAN)
* Virtualisation Software (Hyper-V, Promox OR VMware)
The work environment involves gin bars, pool tables, and social colleagues - all whilst allowing and a degree of flexibility with your working hours to suit you!
If this role sounds of interest, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, you can contact Aja Tuchband at iO Associates on 0117 332 8100 or on email A. Tuchband @ioassociates .co .uk