IT Support Team Leader - Bristol
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen with a Market leading law firm in Bristol city centre. They require an IT Support Team Leader on a Permanent basis. The successful candidate will report to the IT manager and provide a professional level of IT support for the firm's desktop computers, servers and network infrastructure.
The Key Responsibilities: -
* Provide 3rd Line user support and assistance in a fast and efficient manner. Also provide 1st and 2nd line support in times of high demand.
* Liaise with 1st and 2nd line support and other team members on support issues.
* Undertake any administration duties such as system backups, and equipment/ systems inspections.
* Ensure that IT systems provide a reliable and un-interrupted service for the firm. Identify/ report on areas of risk with IT to the IT manager.
* Assist IT projects as directed by the IT manager.
* Manage day-to-day operations of the IT support team to ensure excellent customer service and support is delivered. Monitor all work completed by the IT support team in order to ensure service is high quality.
* Planning and organizing workload of the IT support team, ensuring priorities are addressed, and work is scheduled within the timescale required.
The Skills Required: -
* Minimum of 3 years' experience working within a legal sector of IT and a minimum of 2 years' experience in supporting and maintaining legal applications.
* Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with other members of all levels.
* Problem solving skills.
* Working with and supporting other colleagues.
* Strong leadership and mentoring skills.
If this is of interest and you are keen to rocket your career then apply now!