IO Associates are looking to recruit an IT Support Technician for a permanent role in Bedford.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to progress into the next stage of their career at a really exciting, progressive, company.
You must have technical knowledge across the Microsoft technology stack, Cloud Services (Azure), networking technologies and a background in application support with a greater level of expertise in one or more areas to be ideal for this role!
Role: IT Support Technical
Salary: Up to £28,000
- Take on a customer facing role, resolving support requests by phone, email and online, utilising a call logging system.
- Bring on new customers to the hosted platform and drive the improvement of the process
- Help implement the new hosted service
- You will be proactively monitoring the platform logs and metrics to identify issues, performance improvements and feed capacity planning
- Perform new hosted service implementations
- Patching and upgrade of existing applications
- Support of complex applications with SIMS experience ideal
- Experience with administration of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Basic SQL server administration and ability to query databases
- A base level of networking principles and protocols understanding
- Knowledge of Azure is beneficial
- Active Directory
- Knowledge of scripting languages is beneficial
If you are keen to be considered for this opportunity, please do send your CV through now and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail. Alternatively, you can get in touch. P.Barrett @ ioassociates.co.uk 01173 328 100.