Role: Java Developer
Salary: £50,000 - £80,000
We are looking for talented people who are passionate about what they do. Get in touch if you consider yourself a talented engineer, driven by your love of technology and you are always looking for ways to expand your knowledge.
* Strong experience of Java (experience up to at least JDK 8), plus related tools and technologies and open-source libraries.
* Good understanding of the fundamentals of computing.
* Strong design skills including OO
* Experienced with CI/CD ways of working, and familiar with the tools and practices that support a DevOps approach.
* Good working knowledge Git.
* Solid experience working in an Agile.
Nice to have skills:
* Cloud solutions: AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes
* Microservices architectures
* Strong database experience SQL or NoSQL
* RESTful API
* BigData technologies Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and others
* Client-facing experience
* Computer Science or similar degree
This is a permanent position for one of UK's best consultancies specializing in Agile Project Delivery, AI and Digital Transformation in Public, Finance and Healthcare Sector.
Please get in touch if this is something you would be interested in.