iO are looking for a Full Stack Developer/Java Software engineer to join a team of talented developers within one of our esteemed clients in the Insurance sector.
They will hire you as a Java developer, where you will work alongside other developers and testers on multiple products, over many technologies and on all areas of the product. What this will mean is you'll get end to end experience of your product, keep up to date with the latest technologies, and work within an environment where you get the chance to develop your skills and be given all the training and help you need to progress within your career.
Skills, knowledge and experience
* Expert in Java and J2EE technologies
* Knowledge of EJB, REST, JMS, enterprise integration patterns, web services
* Previous background working in high traffic, highly transactional online environments
* Experience with relational databases and/or key-value stores
* Previous experience
* Educated to degree level (desirable)
This really isn't one to be missed and I'm happy to have further a conversation before you make an application. Please apply with an up to date CV or call Rebecca Long at iO Associates for a confidential chat.