Java Developer | Wiltshire | £30,000 - £35,000
iO associates are looking for a talented and ambitious Java Software engineer to join a team of talented developers within one of our Clients in Wiltshire.
Successful applicants will be expected to proactively share knowledge and ideas, rapidly obtain information to solve the problem, ask for help in a timely manner when needed, and always stay calm and composed under pressure.
* Actively contribute to the design, implementation & unit testing of the platform
* Be a fully engaged member of the Scrum Team and an active participant in all Scrum ceremonies
* Transfer knowledge to new developers
* Take responsibility for the effective resolution of issues as they arise
Skills, knowledge and experience
* Exposure to Java and J2EE technologies
* Exhibits drive and initiative to learn whatever is necessary to explore new and existing solutions
* Experience with relational databases and/or key-value stores
* An advocate of different agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, continuous delivery
* 1 to 3 years commercial development experience
This really isn't one to be missed and I'm happy to have further a conversation before you make an application. Please apply with an up to date CV or call Rebecca Long at iO Associates for a confidential chat.