Salary: £55,000 - £60,000
Contract Type: Permanent
Java/Python Developer required by my client, a global leader in data technology, who are looking to bring in a Developer on a Permanent basis to upskill their team. You will be responsible for building the data platform to solve problems and challenges, working with the other teams in engineering.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a market leader in the digital advertising space, working with ground-breaking technology to develop custom solutions to problems in a new industry.
* An excellent understanding of Python/Java with aptitude to pick up Scala
* Experience handling data sets (Apache Spark a plus).
* Basic knowledge of cloud based services
* Knowledge of relational data storage and one or more non relational data stores
What they can offer:
* Flexible working hours (possibility to work from home a couple of days a week)
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle scheme
* Subsidised gym membership
* Early finish Friday
* Casual dress code
This promises to be a very exciting role to develop a skillset within a growing industry that has systems generating a vast amount of data, approximately 350GB per hour. If this role is of interest to you please apply below ASAP to be considered.
If interested, please address your applications to Rebecca Long at iO Associates.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.