Skip to main content

JavaScript UI Developer - 90% Remote

Location: 
London
Salary: 
£40000.00 - £62000.00 per annum
Contract Type: 
Permanent

MID-SENIOR UI JAVASCRIPT DEVELOPER | 90% REMOTE | LONDON | £55K - £65K

A financial services app is looking for YOU, if you'd love the chance to work 20% in-house and the remaining 80% in your own home.. or a coffee shop.. or the moon (wifi-dependent).

JavaScript | JSON web-services | React | LESS | CSS | Git

You will look like a legend if you have any of the following:

·Knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVC, MVV* (Backbone).
·Knowledge of a centralised state management pattern such as Flux, Redux or Vuex.
·Experience with GitFlow.
·Can demonstrate a solid understanding of Node.
·Be able to demonstrate a strong appreciation of great UX and UI and have a desire to build products that delight users and focus on their needs.

The role:
You will be developing the core money-tracking app for young kids and working across the platform as a key team member, building an application used by families around the globe that helps shape the understanding of finances from an early age. This is an incredibly forward-thinking company that has been featured in The Guardian, The Times and Wall Street Journal among others and has been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times. This is the sign you've been waiting for.

Please call me, Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 or email your cv to r. long @ ioassociates.co.uk

Apply Now Manually Apply using LinkedIn

Application for JavaScript UI Developer - 90% Remote

Confirm your LinkedIn details below

You are signed in as:

Job Application via LinkedIn

 
1 Start 2 Complete
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml.

Application for JavaScript UI Developer - 90% Remote

Job Application

 
1 Start 2 Complete
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml.
Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml.

Be Inspired

 
1 Start 2 Complete

Be Inspired

Sign up to our monthly bulletin and we’ll keep you informed about the businesses currently searching for your expertise.

Request a Call Back

 
1 Start 2 Complete

Request a Call Back

Please enter your name and the telephone number you would like us to call you back on.

Upload a CV

 
1 Start 2 Complete

Upload your CV

Register your CV today and increase your chances of finding your perfect job.

Files must be less than 2 MB.
Allowed file types: txt rtf html pdf doc docx odt ppt pptx odp xls xlsx ods xml.