A financial services app is looking for YOU, if you'd love the chance to work 10% in-house and the remaining 90% in your own home.. or a coffee shop.. or the moon (wifi-dependent).
You will look like a legend if you have any of the following:
·Knowledge of architectural patterns such as MVC, MVV* (Backbone).
·Knowledge of a centralised state management pattern such as Flux, Redux or Vuex.
·Experience with GitFlow.
·Can demonstrate a solid understanding of Node.
·Be able to demonstrate a strong appreciation of great UX and UI and have a desire to build products that delight users and focus on their needs.
You will be developing the core money-tracking app for young kids and working across the platform as a key team member, building an application used by families around the globe that helps shape the understanding of finances from an early age. This is an incredibly forward-thinking company that has been featured in The Guardian, The Times and Wall Street Journal among others and has been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times. This is the sign you've been waiting for.
As well as your salary and the fact you get to work from your own home, they also offer a bonus and amazing share options!
Please call me, Rebecca Long on 0117 332 8100 or email your cv to r. long @ ioassociates.co.uk to find out more!