ROBOTICS, MECHANICAL, CAD, SENSORS, MANUFACTURING
Junior CAD Engineer - Bristol - Rate Negotiable - Contract
We are currently looking for a Junior CAD Engineer to join a robotics company based in Bristol.
This role would ideally suit a graduate fresh out of university or someone looking for their 1st / 2nd job in the Mechanical Engineering field.
* Provide CAD drawings and other design and manufacturing computer files suitable for the manufacture of industrial robots, tools, test rigs, sensors and other hardware (collectively hardware)
* Ensure all drawings are suitable for manufacture and convey all relevant design information as briefed by a member of the mechanical design team
* Ensure design drawings take into account materials, process, and assembly requirements to keep cost to a minimum and quality of product to a maximum
* Build, commission and prepare for shipping new products.
* Engineering or technically based education with appropriate HND or degree level qualification.
If this opportunity would be of interested, please apply with your lastest CV for consideration.