We are looking for new engineers to join the R&D team who are passionate about starting a career in electronics. With this position the right work ethos and career amitiotion can really get you recognised and you progress your way up through the ranks, with ample of support each step of the way.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A related degree in Electronics/Software.
* Experience of Analogue and Digtial design at board level.
* Fault finding/diagotistics down to component level.
* Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout.
* Experience in software design for embedded microcontrollers using languages such as C/C++
In return for your support, they are willing to offer you:
* A very competitive salary.
* Private healthcare.
* The chance to travel the world.
* Plus much more!
For more information on the position, or to apply for immediate consideration please submit your CV below. Alternatively, please contact Lauren Taylor at iO Associates