IO Associates are looking for a Junior IT Security Engineer for a leading organisation in North Bristol. For this role you don't have be a security expert, but you need to have the ability, passion and drive to become one.
You will cover a variety of scenarios in the company from ensuring documentation is up to date to working with the networking team to ensure network integrity.
Role: Junior IT Security Engineer
Salary: Up to £25,000
Hours: Full time
* Supporting the activities of the Information Security Team
* Implementing and managing security technologies
* Documenting designs, security procedures and knowledge base articles around security technologies
* Supporting response to security incidents and emergencies
* Providing IT Security support
* Providing out-of-hours support in the case of incidents and emergencies
* Support the implementation and compliance to ISO27001 policies and assisting with response to security audits
* Supporting the Information Security Manager where required
* Maintain knowledge of current security trends (by attending conferences and courses as appropriate)
* Updating the ITSM knowledge base as appropriate
* Methodical and logical approach
* Knowledge of IT systems and Networking
* Knowledge of Windows technologies
* Knowledge of malware and triage activities
* Understanding of pentesting technologies
* Understanding of security technologies
* Independent working
* Exceptional communication skills at all levels
Please get in touch for more details!