iO associates are looking for a talented, passionate and dedicated Junior Java Software engineer to join a team of talented developers within one of our esteemed Clients within the Healthcare sector, who are based in Bristol.
Successful applicants will be expected to proactively share knowledge and ideas, rapidly obtain information to solve the problem, ask for help in a timely manner when needed, and always stay calm and composed under pressure.
* Develop a variety of systems using Java and JVM based technologies, translating design specifications into software components from the ground up
* Design, develop and deploy different components with a focus on high availability, low latency and scalability in distributed environment
* Work closely with agile team members to collaborate and influence new development
* Share technical expertise with the team
Skills, knowledge and experience
* Exposure to Java and J2EE technologies
* Exhibits drive and initiative to learn whatever is necessary to explore new and existing solutions
* Experience with relational databases and/or key-value stores
* Previous experience
* Educated to degree level (desirable)
This really isn't one to be missed and I'm happy to have further a conversation before you make an application. Please apply with an up to date CV or call Rebecca Long at iO Associates for a confidential chat.