Junior/Graduate Support Analyst | Insuretech | London | Permanent
Are you looking to move into a rewarding career within a market-leading tech provider?
Do you have experience in customer-facing software support?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become involved in a leading insurance software specialist based in Central London, and utilise your skillset to provide the continued maintenance of award-winning software!
My client has essentially monopolised the London Insurance Market, and holds an extremely impressive and ever-growing list of clients. They are looking to bring on a talented and technologically proficient Support Analyst to provide a support service to their clients following the implementation of the platform.
* Assist in the investigation and resolution of system issues
* Perform administrative tasks for world-leading clients and the internal support team
* Develop a clear understanding of the client's operational and business environment
* Attend client meetings and engage with project stakeholders
* Work remotely alongside clients to meet the demands of clients, and perform upgrades or risk analysis when required
The ideal candidate will have:
* 2:1 degree (or higher) in a technical discipline (computer science, business information systems, or similar)
* Excellent communication skills and abilities to translate technical and non-technical requirements
* Insurance/Vendor experience is ideal for this position
* Ability to work with complex software
* 1+ years' experience in a customer-facing software support position
* Understanding of SQL/IIS/CSS/XML is desirable but not a necessity
This is an exciting opportunity to become involved in a market-leading software provider which boasts a supportive, friendly and dynamic work environment.
If this role is of interest, apply via the link or contact Imogen Wollaston at iO Associates for more information.