Junior Business Support Analyst | Insuretech | London | Permanent
Are you looking to move into a rewarding career within a market-leading tech provider?
Do you have experience in customer-facing software support or a Technical Degree from a top university?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become involved in a leading insurance software specialist based in Central London, and utilise your skillset to provide the continued maintenance of award-winning software!
My client has essentially monopolised the London Insurance Market, and holds an extremely impressive and ever-growing list of clients. They are looking to bring on a talented and technologically proficient Support Analyst to provide a support service to their clients following the implementation of the platform.
* Assist in the investigation and resolution of system issues
* Perform administrative tasks for world-leading clients and the internal support team
* Develop a clear understanding of the client's operational and business environment
* Attend client meetings and engage with project stakeholders
* Work remotely alongside clients to meet the demands of clients, and perform upgrades or risk analysis when required
* 2:1 degree (or higher) in a technical discipline (computer science, business information systems, or similar) from a Russell Group university
* Excellent communication skills and abilities to translate technical and non-technical requirements
* Ability to work with complex software
* 1+ years' experience in a customer-facing software support position would be ideal for this role
* Understanding of SQL/IIS/CSS/XML is desirable but not a necessity
This is an exciting opportunity to become involved in a market-leading software provider which boasts a supportive, friendly and dynamic work environment.
If this role is of interest, apply via the link or contact Imogen Wollaston at iO Associates for more information.
Graduate Analyst, Support Analyst, Application Support Analyst, Technical Analyst, Business Support, Junior Analyst